Thursday 21 July 2011

Stuff.



Just some stuff that I have found while being incredibly bored over the last month or so. I mean, not bored, productive... ?

So the one above is Ed Sheeran, who is a singer, song writer, wrapper guy. The videos okay, but the song is better.



A spoof of harry potter, Harrey Podder. Nice animation I say.

Also have you seen those new book illustrations for Harry Potter. Harry Potter signature edition I think they're called. They are so much nicer than any of the old covers. I might buy a the set of them as I seem to of destroyed all the other ones, and I think most of them belong to my sister anyway.




Also a lot of good looking films are coming out this year. Im excited for them. These next to in particular. 



Landscape Pattern - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Oh look I've been on threadless again. Hehe. Well there you go. I shall leave you with some Time Lord Rock.

http://charliemcdonnell.com/music/

No comments:

Post a Comment